Thursday, June 11, 2009

Home.
Mixed feelings. Dad said those are the words of a true vagabond. He picked me up.
Border control did NOT say "welcome home"
It was weird/cool to see Obama's picture welcome me as opposed to Bush. Not because I hate Bush, but because it was the first time I've traveled abroad since he was inaugurated and it struck me.
I had the goal to stay up until 10. It's 10 and I am starting to crash.

I have unpacked and am already itching to move on.
I can't stay still for very long or in one place for very long.

Nomad.


Luckily I head to camp in 3 days.


Reflection/catch up entries to come. I promise.

Shit-now that I am home I really have to read these 4 books and write these 4 papers. Vacation over-back to work.



BECKI-WHERE ARE YOU!?

No comments:

Post a Comment