Thursday, June 4, 2009

Today Annie and I woke up late but still managed to get to McDonald’s for breakfast.
Let me make two things clear:
I DO NOT eat fast food in the states
I DO NOT even like McDonalds
But fast food is the subject of my paper and I REALLY wanted pancakes. My hash brown was good and my pancakes weren’t bad. What was bad was slipping on the wet tile on the way back and getting wet and hurt.
The women’s museum we went to was interesting. The best part was the collection of bridalware. Lunch was “eh”. Noodles that I couldn’t differentite between.
Mosque afterwards. If I wake up at 4 am I can go to services. Probably not since we have a flight tomorrow at 8 ish.
I walked around alone for awhile. Tried avacodo ice cream from McDonalds. It was not good and I like avacado ice cream from Chinatown NYC.
Dinner was pizza after a long long relfelction meeting. Dave and I laughed a lot and as usual I had nothing intelligent to contrriubte. I feel so stupid here especially when Tom speaks.
Haagen Daz was expensive and not worth it.
I don’t want to leave Xi’an.

If I get a dog I want to name it Times New Roman.

No comments:

Post a Comment